Friday 23 December 2011

for Olga and Otter

I love blogging.
I love the inspiration it gives me.
I love the fact that it gets me off the sofa and makes me do stuff.
And I love the fact that you can talk to people all over the world about a shared interest.

So, this is a little thank you to a couple of blogging friends who have followed, visited and commented often, and given me much needed guidance (thanks Olga).



One of my handmade cards for Olga@stardust-decorstyle.blogspot.com



And one for Otter@otterling.blogspot.com
Thanks ladies for all the lovely comments and the cards look nice on my
christmas tree card holder (lol).


I hope you both have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year xxx

And the same goes for anyone else reading this - best wishes to all of you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm off to play at table display (just can't stop !)

2 comments:

  1. Fiona, this was really touching! Thank you for this cute card! Hope you Have a merry merry Christmas!
    Many kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww. Thank you so much!!! I didn't see this till now as I've been out of town but this is just so sweet of you! Thank you, hon. Feedback is so vital to any crafter, I think, and I'm happy to provide it! You have such an imagination and so much great style. :) Thank you for being my blogging buddy. Hope the holidays were everything you wanted and more.

    ReplyDelete

It's always a pleasure to receive your comments. I really enjoy reading them, and a huge thank you if you are following as well !